Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i called power products in spokane like some of you guys suggested but they cant get me what i want they dont carry most of it so anyone know a place in spokane or just anywhere that you guys order from, would like to try get it all or mostly all of it except maybe the T/C at the same place cause its easier and i can make a deal. Heres my list tell me if you know anybody who might be able to get all this for me ??

Dennyt stage 1, direct from Dennyt performance-$105
4'' downpipe, from purediesel.com-$109
sdx 5x14's,from BBD-$500
S300g 57/65/14 long tip, from turbo supply-$850
specright t/c,from specright-$475
carter 4601 lift pump,from summit-$120
oil psi-180 degree sweep,0-100 psi electric gauge-$87.35
water temp, 100-250 degrees, electronic gauge-$68.98
tranny temp,100-250 degrees, electronic gauge-$7091
fuel psi gauge,0-100psi, electric gauge-$199.67
autoaccessoriesgarage.com that where im getting all the gauges and they are all autometer c2 series. Are they all good is the 180 degree sweep for the oil pressure gauge ok ?? Also is the range of the water temp tranny temp and watoil pressure gauges good enough big enough ??And does anyone know where to get a 0-30 or 0-35 psi fuel psi gauge has to be autometer c2 series, cant be 15 i need 30 or 35 psi.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so i called alligator performance they can get what ever i want pretty much and are working with me a ton beat some prices and matching others and man im so happy with the customer service like hes like we usually dont deal with specright but we can get it and most other shops only have 2 maybe 3 brands of things and thats all they can get but ill be doing all my perfomance business with alligator perfomance and my lift will be off them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.