Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Anyone in the Michigan area with 47RE valvebody experience??

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Babyfat 
#1 ·
Looking to do a TransGo valvebody "shift kit" before doing any fueling mods. Ive bought all the gauges, going to install those and then Id like to upgrade the trans valvebody before adding power. Trans is currently in good health as far as I know. I would just like to keep it that way for as long as possible before replacing. If you are in the Central/Lower Michigan area and have experience and would like to share your knowledge of installing the kits on these valvebodys let me know.. Thanks all. Just trying to build a semi solid pull rig with a family friendly budget... Yall know how that goes.... Im mechanically inclined but the transmission part scares me a lot... Thanks Tony. Feel free to PM me or just respond to this...

#2 ·
Give Pro99 a PM, not sure if he's around the forums anymore, but he used to do great work. Also, try posting this in the Michigan section. There used to be a large following in there, but it isn't nearly as active as it used to be.

#3 ·
Has anybody caught up with or heard from pro99?? I know that he had some health issues awhile back and wasn't doing so well.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.