Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

anyone have stacks on an 03?

567 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Sandaholic
im not sure that it matters, but i was putting stacks on my trucks, and i ran into a problem, in order to get the elbow into my bed (having the stacks as close as possible to my cab) i was going to have to cut into a reinforcing brace type things under my bed, so i avoided doing that, but now my stacks sit like 5 or 6 inches off my cab?? any suggestions??

thanks, nick
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Bangin' through the gears
5,521 Posts
im not sure that it matters, but i was putting stacks on my trucks, and i ran into a problem, in order to get the elbow into my bed (having the stacks as close as possible to my cab) i was going to have to cut into a reinforcing brace type things under my bed, so i avoided doing that, but now my stacks sit like 5 or 6 inches off my cab?? any suggestions??

thanks, nick
Buy an extra 90 and cut it into 2 45's or 4 22.5 degree angles and make it happen! No big deal. I didn't cut through my brace either. Lot of guys do, preference I guess. You're just gonna have to get creative. I would put the offsets in the horizontal section's so your stacks can run down as low as possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.