Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got any new news about the folks at Infinite Power and Designs I haven't heard anything new about them in a while. are there still a few people waiting for their EGR delete or have most of you gave up hope]
:$:

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I haven't heard anything in a while either.

·
Registered
299 Posts
They had a meeting with Smarty and are joining forces to release a new programmer any day now.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Dang Hatchy beat me to it. LOLOL.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
They had a meeting with Smarty and are joining forces to release a new programmer any day now.
You now owe me a new keyboard. This one if full of a Pepsi that I just spewed all over it. :CRY: :CRY: :CRY:

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
You forgot to mention that they where working with the EPA and Dodge to legally remove the emissions and EGR, for Free

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks for making my day. :rof

·
Registered
602 Posts
There have been so many Smarty 6.7 jokes now I think we should make a new thread devoted just to that and add all these in there :lol3: but ya no new word on the IP&D.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

:lol3: :popcorn::thanks:

damn :rof

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
well that's one way to piss em off :lol3::lol3::rof:rof

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope BADP and H&S don't buy stock in them or were all screwed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts