Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a stock silencer ring to put back on and mines been shaved down. Anyone have one with the clip off of a stock turbo that they want to sell? (even without the clip)

Unfortunately, I've already bought and paid for one from someone on this board but never received it... so I still need one. If anyone has one in good condition PM me and we can arrange payment, paypal or whatever. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
That is ridiculous that you never got it. I would give you mine for free if I had one but unfortunately Honda Civics don't have the same turbo as the Cummins :lol3:

But why would you want to put it back in anyway?

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
i have mine some where i will look for ya and let ya know:thumbsup

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is ridiculous that you never got it. I would give you mine for free if I had one but unfortunately Honda Civics don't have the same turbo as the Cummins :lol3:

But why would you want to put it back in anyway?
My silencer ring is shaved, like if you laid the forward facing edge on a belt sander and ground half of it away. So it's like a 50% silencer ring.

I like the way it sounds normal driving, but when I get on it it sounds loud (I don't know how to describe it) it's like a dying cat under the hood. :lol3:

So I'll try it with the BHAF and a stock silencer ring and see how that sounds.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have my ring and clip in my glove box. lemme know if you want it, just cover shipping and its yours.

·
Registered
801 Posts
same here. its just sitting in my glovebox, just cover shipping and shes yours. Im just a bit east of you in az.

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
I have two sets of silencer rings with clips :lol3:...so let me know if you want one. Pay the shipping and you can have it man :thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts