Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
10,673 Posts
i have some in my truck that i may consider selling. Not sure yet. Coaltrain Diesel 7x10s (150s). I would have to get my 240s in and see if i can still DD it with the stock turbo, or if im gonna hafta hurry up and get the twins installed. I'm still on the fence about selling the 150s though, I want to dyno them with the twins.

How much are you looking to spend? You can get a GOOD set of NEW ones for 350-400 if you know who to buy from.

Josh

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to be around 300 for a used set. Lemme know if you decide to let yours go.

Where you located in Louzyana? Im in Bogalusa.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The things I have read say those are excellent, but 500 is about 200 out of my price range...Ill keep checking in to see if someone has some used ones, there are a few sets in teh classifieds, but not exactly what im looking for.

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
10,673 Posts
saw your post in the performance parts section.... your stock injectors are limiting you to around 350 hp man . With 150s you'd be in the 475 ish range possible 500, the a3k is a small turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.