Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to see some pics before i but one and i would like to know what yall think about it and if carli or kore would be better

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
before i buy** one sorry:doh:

·
Registered
775 Posts
There are a few out there... most people get into a 3rd gen before they dump money, but Im going the same route as you. haha

·
2,246 Posts
I'm going to recommend Carli or Thuren. IMO you will be happier with the ride and ability of the truck better than you would the Kore suspension. Kore is pretty stiff, but works and is good quality, but Carli and Thuren ride better and have just as good or better quality and ability(off road)

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
I'm going to recommend Carli or Thuren. IMO you will be happier with the ride and ability of the truck better than you would the Kore suspension. Kore is pretty stiff, but works and is good quality, but Carli and Thuren ride better and have just as good or better quality and ability(off road)
:ditto: search around and you'll find people that have had both, and they'll agree too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts