Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Anyone got a white 3rd gen two-toned?

2906 6
Allright my truck is WHITE. I am thinking about maybe doing a 2-tone or painting the bottom rockers and getting some Bushwacker pocket flares and have them painted. Any pics or suggestions?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
907 Posts
My last Dodge was two tone - had silver on the bottom and white up top..I liked it...but I like the total white I have on mine now....

· Banned
28,337 Posts
My 03 is white with silver on the bottom. Looks great, love it, looks better than solid white IMO, especially if ya painted the fender flares silver. Killer :thumbsup:

Theres a longbed around here with that EXACT scheme and its bad. Looks real good

· Registered
13 Posts
mine is two tone white and grey on botom i just ordered my pocket style flares and im going to paint them grey to match the bottom if your trucks already all white i say leave it ive seen an all white one with flares and it looks slick too

· Registered
92 Posts
Here's my '03. Started solid white, then painted the bottom 3/4 Ford Sonic Blue.

Before:

After:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.