Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a decent size (preferably enclosed) trailer I can borrow?

Im gonna be moving from Prescott Valley down to Tucson.. most likely some time between April 24th and 26th. I dont want to rent a truck if I dont have to...

Anyway, I need something good sized (think car hauler). I wish I had a 5th wheel or gooseneck setup, but unfortunately, all I have is a 2" ball. I can give you a refundable deposit or what ever you need to feel comfortable. If you don't want me hauling it, I can cover your gas and flip ya a few bucks and/or pay for lunch :thumbsup:

I dont expect anyone to help me load the stuff up (being the stubborn arse I am, I usually prefer to do it myself!) .. just need a trailer.. however, there is pizza and beer in the deal for anyone up to helping! lol

Also need a smaller trailer to haul my harley if anyone has one...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :headbang:

Sam

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like sat the 25th is gonna be the day, but that could change. I will know by this friday.

·
Registered
801 Posts
May be able to lend you a 25 foot enclosed trailer. hmm...need to see if we'll need it that day first.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would cool.. let me know.

Thanks

Sam

·
Registered
173 Posts
You can borrow my single axle quad trailer for the harley if i get my lazy arse to the dump to unload the crap i been piling on it.:doh:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Got my 40' equipment trailer. It is a goose neck open deck. It will fit the bike as well. I might be able to help you if it is this weekend. Let me know. I got a load in Tucson I need to bring up to Phoenix.

PM me or email me- [email protected]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer... I got a buddy with a 16ft car hauler thats gonna help... htat 40' would make the move pretty simple tho! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts