Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

anyone going to Pismo for Memorial day

1733 Views 34 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  sickandtwisted
:confused013:
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
666 Posts
I wish. We tried but there was no camping passes. And Im tired of the big fines for camping without a pass. I will be there the weekend after.

· Registered
30 Posts
My wife and I to Pismo every year in October for a GTG with another forum I'm on. Usually around 10-15 trucks show up. We are the only ones who stay in a hotel and we have stayed the last 2 years at the Best Western Casa Grande Inn. About 3 or 4 miles from the beach in Arroyo Grande. Nice hotel, nice people, free breakfast. It's about 84 a night on hotels.com

· Registered
772 Posts
I might actually go to Pismo now. Friday-Saturday night only though.

Whats the deal with camping? Already packed? How about hotel's? Any place on a budget anybody know of?
Check out the one we stayed at last time.

· Registered
66 Posts
Looks like I will be there saturday for the day. I doubt there will be much for hotels in the area, may have to go to San Luis Obispo, or a little ways from the beach to get a room. I Might bring my truck, but may ride with a friend, if the truck goes it will be the tow pig and sit on the beach. Should be fun to watch all the idiots out there!

· Registered
615 Posts
Hey im also going taking the quads Fri to sun. I wanna get together with some of yall down there. So lets make it happen. Not sure whats the easiest way but pm me if you wanna meet up .

· Registered
615 Posts
well lets get some cell numbers exchange on hear so we can atleast get ahold of eachother out there. sickandtwisted are you bringing any quads?

· Registered
615 Posts
hm interesting. Well i look forward to getting together with ya should be a good time. lets not forget to exchange numbas. Deff need to go rip it up out there.

· Dumbass
7,169 Posts
i'm def down to go again soon, but i think now just aint gonna happen. gotta git the k5 running better so we can take that down there next time! no more dodge abuse!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.