Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone from around canton/louisville/alliance???

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
i have family in alliance ohio. but i live in ragged city michigan.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wooster diesel performance center in wooster. Not far at all for ya

·
HI
3,448 Posts
i live in canton:thumbsup

·
HI
3,448 Posts
anyone from around canton/louisville/alliance???
were are you at. louisville? i think i saw you a couple weeks ago.

·
HI
3,448 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I'm n Kent, about 25min north.

03 quad 3500 srw, s&b,4" turbo back,cfm,air dog,90hp injectors,mod cp3,dual fuel feed,edge combo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shoot I know at least 4 guys who would be willing to show up for some kinda club meeting. I am in Canton right now. Usually go between here and Dalton/Orrville. My brother and I got our Cummins about a year ago.:woot:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
were are you at. louisville? i think i saw you a couple weeks ago.
right out of town on the west side of louisville i work at western branch detroit diesel so i go back and forth to canton daily...were di dyou see me? flag me down next time. only silver quad cab with a big silver "c" in the back window :thumbsup send me a pic of yours i might have seen you somewhere.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
im about 40 mi north of louisville

·
HI
3,448 Posts
right out of town on the west side of louisville i work at western branch detroit diesel so i go back and forth to canton daily...were di dyou see me? flag me down next time. only silver quad cab with a big silver "c" in the back window :thumbsup send me a pic of yours i might have seen you somewhere.
yeah it was you i saw. sorry i cant get any new pics. of the truck but i have some in my truck pic on here. they are bad quality but maybe you can get the idea

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am in canton, just picked up my 1st gen from salem

·
Registered
742 Posts
im in salem and i wanna find some place that we can all meet ...... where you wanna try a start a meeting/club???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts