Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im thinking about doing some custom exhaust.. does anyone here do it or know someone who wont break my bank?

·
Registered
365 Posts
i custom cut mine off right behind the cab... other than that:subscribe:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im trying to do something like this cause its freaking sweet...

·
Registered
609 Posts
what the heck is that a pic of???????? I mean yea its exhaust but we want to see a better shot of it on what ever it is.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i found them searching the forum.. heres the other ones he uploaded.. i already PMed him but not sure if he will get back to me

·
Registered
609 Posts
I 2nd that. It would look good on the wifes 1500

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think it looks badass.. especially when you smoke the person behind you.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
it looks good, but going to pay a pretty penny to have someone custom fit an exhaust for ya like that.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
You can get all them fitting at a tractor trailer service place. Don't look to hard to do it yourself. I would of kept it all 5" spaced a little farther apart with much bigger tips. The exhaust in the pix look a little too wimpy for me.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i might just go with stacks.. but i dont wanna pay over $500 any places around fredericksburg?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
All that guy did was cut and spin his exhaust a little, 5"T, 2-5"90*s don't know why he reduced it?? Then put some45*s with some tips. You can do it to your 4" you already have for maybe$ 200

·
Rescue Tower
10,827 Posts
Looking that cool is certainly worth ditching the spare tire.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Try Marty at 703-924-0817, he's in Alex. runs his own small shop, has all the toys right there. Did a great job our 2500 changing it over to 4"

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hell, to do that all you need is the stack kit (the U shaped part), and mount it horizontal under the bed with a couple 45* bends with tips on them...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Hell, to do that all you need is the stack kit (the U shaped part), and mount it horizontal under the bed with a couple 45* bends with tips on them...
That sounds awfully familiar . Just messin with ya. Good way to simplify it tho:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts