Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i got my trans back together and put in the truck...finished this morning and i was wondering if anybody is doing anything this weekend? anybody want to meet up for beer and wings? dont tell 03-dmax he'll drink all the beer...:hehe: jk Derik. i dont know any good places for beer and wings so help me out. i was thinking friday or sat evening about 8.

·
Registered
87 Posts
some guys are planning on coming up to my place in Layton Saturday afternoon to help install an Airdog...if you want to make the drive, you could come up and hang out and we could all go after that or whatever...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sir i just was posting on there! i will be there to help.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cool...you all just need to pick a time and let me know what you think so I can let you through the gate to get on base...no biggy.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anytime works for me so its going to come down to what time works for you and everybody else. im not picky.

·
Banned
1,710 Posts
lets do this!!!!! after the adII install we should all go cruise

·
Registered
87 Posts
:agree2: plus I will need to test out the new fuel system...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:agree2: plus I will need to test out the new fuel system...:party018: and I just dropped off my edge comp box to get the "hot" settings for the comp drag. I will pick it up from Edge tomorrow! It could be a good night!:peelout
uhh ohh...i better pull my fuel plate out! :hehe: been wanting to try it anyways.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i think we should do somthing in tooele sometime as im getting already to go to the army and aint able to make it into salt lake very much

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think we should do somthing in tooele sometime as im getting already to go to the army and aint able to make it into salt lake very much
ya man im still kinda new around here so i dont know of many things to do in tooele. i spend most of my time in slc and go to tooele to sleep then im back in slc. but i would be down to grab a beer sometime if you wana hang out or you can come over to my place...we could go doorbell ditch Rollincole! :hehe:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i know why we never do anything around here its because there is nothing around here to do. just thought i would throw it out there. in the winter its bad in the summer there are a couple things to do at least but the winter sucks

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know why we never do anything around here its because there is nothing around here to do. just thought i would throw it out there. in the winter its bad in the summer there are a couple things to do at least but the winter sucks
ya there isnt much to do thats for sure....

·
Registered
449 Posts
lets do this!!!!! after the adII install we should all go cruise
and where do you wanna cruise lil girl? we could go out to ferrari color and pick on some imports.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and where do you wanna cruise lil girl? we could go out to ferrari color and pick on some imports.
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: actually i was just reading in a thread where jose was referred to as an umpa lumpa! f**k i was rolling on the damn ground!

Hey it's one thing to call me a butt pirate, rump raider, or a **** jockey, but it's another to make fun of me because I'm an umpa lumpa!!! The midgets of the world will kill you!!!! :hehe:

*slap* *slap* " is this queer?!!! Is that queer??!! I've got two mics they don't like back talk!!"
:rof :rof :rof

·
Registered
449 Posts
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: actually i was just reading in a thread where jose was referred to as an umpa lumpa! f**k i was rolling on the damn ground!

:rof :rof :rof
lol thats hilarious

1 - 15 of 15 Posts