Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did this a few years back at my place. Some even said they had a good time. It would be a BBQ, wrenching, tire kicking event during CFD with concerts, rodeo, parades, etc. Check out America's Western Rodeo and Celebration: Cheyenne Frontier Days for more info on that. I have 20 acres for RV'ers, tents and just parking. 15 minutes from town. Any takers?:beer

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tim,

Sounds like a good time may be had by all who attend! I like it.:beer:w:
When?

LaserBob

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CFD is July 18th through the 27th, so either that first weekend (19-20 or finals weekend 26-27) Let me know which weekend works best and we'll plan for that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Seeing I skip all that week, except the T-Birds flyin over my place, Im up for some fun & food...

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would be up to it should get hold of more people dont think many of us actualy look on the wyoming page anymore.

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
i think that would be cool. it sure would be nice to get a southeast wyoming northern colorado club or gatherin goin

·
3rd Tranny/2nd Turbo Club
123 Posts
I'm down for some sort of gathering... Might wanna make sure of when Truck Fest is, i know its some weekend in July near when Frontier Days is.. Most the guys from this area head up to that.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I might head down, but have to be in Billings on the 25th to see if I can get my dirt bike up that big ol hill:peelout

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I'm guessing I can't compete with truck fest. Not to mention life's too busy again and I haven't put much together. Let's try again later this summer, maybe just a Friday night bbq or something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts