Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for anybody with a Smarty to flash the ecm with my proper tire size and don't want to pay the stealership to do it. I'll buy you a coffee for your trouble. PM me if you can help. :beer

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I read on the website that you could calibrate tires and read and clear codes?

·
Registered
187 Posts
i'm gonna be in renton and pullayup tomorrow.
but, bob's the man, and says it cannot be done.

·
Registered
560 Posts
i'm gonna be in renton and pullayup tomorrow.
but, bob's the man, and says it cannot be done.
bob who?:banging::bonk::redneck::pooFan::chicken::vomit007::catfight2::umno::smileybutt::chainsaw::bombsmile::nadkick::kill::T::coocoo:BS::toiletcla:gun2::hateit::butt:

·
Registered
187 Posts
you will not get me to jump onto the bash bob bandwagon. not gonna happen. i have always been treated good by him.... take the b.s. elsewhere.

·
Registered
560 Posts
you will not get me to jump onto the bash bob bandwagon. not gonna happen. i have always been treated good by him.... take the b.s. elsewhere.
haha! honestly i don't even own a smarty and i was doing exactly what you aren't, jumping on the bash bandwagon. i know exactly what you mean though, people have treated me good and others not so good and they don't like them for that reason.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I thought I read on the website that you could calibrate tires and read and clear codes?
You can, but it is vin locked to one vehicle at a time. So someone with a Smarty would have to return his truck to stock before they could change yours. And then when he put yours back to stock so he could reload his, you would lose the new calibration. Make sense?

The Smarty has to be vin locked to a vehicle before changes can be made.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts