1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
What do you need to have done?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I can't remember the guy's name, but I'm gonna have my wife email it to me. I'm deployed right now so I can't find his number. But, he has a really nice shop with three or four bays behind his house. Does really good work and won't kill the pocket book either, just kind of a word of mouth guy that's pretty well off and likes to work on trucks. He's out in Lexington if you know where that is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. That would be great. Hard to believe nobody around Columbia decent to work on Cummins.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well there's Atlantic Cummins over around Shop RD right off 77, but they're worse than a dealership as far as cost goes. They do great work but you might have to sell a kidney to pay the bill there. I would set my truck on fire before I'd take it to any dealership in the area though. Unfortunately, as in most cases, the mechanics at dealerships are just not very well versed in our engines. There is one exception to the rule, believe it or not, in Sumter. The dealership in town there actually has an EXCELLENT Cummins mechanic there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts