·
On call 24/7
12,581 Posts
Live in Chandler but work in Tyler.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some girl from bullard with a white second gen supposaly smoked some guy.
Dodgeram082500- how far is emory from tyler? i heard they have a good diesel shop.

·
Registered
22 Posts
From Carthage. Bout an hour out from Tyler.

·
Registered
119 Posts
From Tyler live in Henderson but still work in Tyler.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I'm from Longview and go to Tyler sometimes

·
Registered
183 Posts
I live on Kinsey here in Tyler. Ive seen some LOUD trucks cruisin Broadway, mostly blowin smoke. I gotta white 06 with a white homemade bumper, if you see me around, holler at me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tyler here too

·
Registered
183 Posts
Any of you guys drive a white 03-05 2wd 4 door long bed? One drove beside me the other nite. Sounded pretty good. I also see a blue 4door 4x4 with a ranchhand, bout the same year model hes always smokin me out when he sees me.

·
Registered
285 Posts
im from palestine not to far go to tyler from time to time. there s alot of kids in around there that are treating diesels like ricers they put some kind of program and start blowin smoke and giving us a bad name in the diesel community

·
Registered
109 Posts
Im live in Chandler, got land south of Frankston and work over by Marshall. I just picked up a 98 24v 4x4 x-cab dually. Its white with Ranch hands front and rear. Just sold my 07 to some guy in Tyler. Its a silver 5.9L 2500 QCSB 4x4. 6" lift on 37" Toyos.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in longview but work in shreveport , home mostly on weekends pm me if your from the longview area, would like to meet some guys here

·
On call 24/7
12,581 Posts
Why dont we have a M&G one of these weekends in Feburary.

·
Registered
22 Posts
:agree2:
this sounds good to me!
I could probably make it one weekend. Preferably the second half of next month. After valentines.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts