Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any self service truck junk yards in NW Washington?
I heard that there's one in Everett and Bellingham, does anyone know their addresses? If so, are they open for regular people or only for insurance companies?

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I remember this coming up once or twice on NWDiesels.com you might want to see what you can find their or ask Austin The Diesel Tech for some help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
There is one in lynnwood called pull a part. Its like 2 bucks to get in.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in Lynnwod and Arlington Pull-a-Part but there's only like 5 trucks of all cars.
But I found out that there's one truck junk yard right next to Lynnwood's pull-a-part, it's called something like Best Junk or whatever gonna go there soon.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ya its best auto parts They pull everything but they let you go out and look. The best place i have found is ALs truck parts right off hwy 99. All they have is truck parts and they are pretty cheap.

·
Registered
104 Posts
pull-a-part is great if you own anything but a 2nd gen dodge or a toyota. they havent had much dodge stuff in years.

this might be a bit of a drive for you but could be worth it, go down to spanaway/McChord area. i counted 7 junkyards in like 3 miles. a few of them shared the same fence.

·
Registered
738 Posts
there is one in buckley that i heard was a little spendy but good. i don't remember the name though. it has two guys names in it.

·
Registered
738 Posts
yeah, that's the one. are they as good as i heard?

·
Registered
738 Posts
i guess that is what i heard, thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
bellingham has Gundies, open to public

1 - 12 of 12 Posts