Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
i cant post pics for the life of me but i can either e-mail you some or text you some

·
Registered
82 Posts

Those ar 325's

Reactions: 77J206BT

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
yes i know of some people that take em to get machined out which in my opinion is not worth it...I used a dremmel and 2 diffrent bits im not sure which ones i used...ive only seen the 3rd gen center caps on the h2 rims and thats what i lan on doing...also i did not buy my truck with the stock dodge rims it had the h1 2 piece rims on it..oh and to grind out the hub takes bout 5 mins per rim

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I've got them on a white truck. It is very easy to open the center hole for the hub to fit. If you have a router you'll just need to go to Home depot and get a bit ($20) for it. I ruined my first bit because the screw holding it together came loose- they replaced it for free (when I got the new one home I used some lock-tite on the screw so it wouldn't back out). Takes about 2 minutes per wheel. It does make a small mess, but noting a broom won't take care of.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well thank ya sir..some people gotta stand up for what they believe in...i just like to show it on the front of my baby haha

·
Registered
82 Posts
Or am i missunderstanding what your point is lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm an unreconstructed conservative, that is all.

·
Registered
102 Posts
hey blowinsmoke, not to hijack or anything but what size lift do you have?

·
Registered
82 Posts
5in Sky Jacker with dual shocks up front and i hae add a leaf in the back..i think im goin to put 8in coils up front or whatever i can find thats taller than the coils that came with the lift...i also dont believe that sky jacker makes my lift anymore..

Reactions: Westcoast KW
1 - 12 of 12 Posts