Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so down here on the plains it sittin at 4.19 :$:a gallon is there anyplace cheaper:thud:

·
Registered
190 Posts
It is about $4.05 her in Colorado Springs. I think the day of Under $4.00 a gallon are gone.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so anyone know why its going so high

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yesterday I saw it at $4.59, and I had to look three times. The other stations nearby (5-10 miles) were $4.29-$4.31 so they were just ripping people who could not drive a few more miles but wow. In Indianapolis, the station next door to me is still at $4.15 and I am keeping it pretty full all the time because I know that with gas going up almost 20 cents here in the past 3 days, diesel will follow at some point.

·
Registered
449 Posts
got it for $3.98 yesterday in Platte City Missouri

·
Registered
287 Posts
4.06 in Parker the lowest I've seen. 4.09 everywhere else. Sucks...

If oil companies can show me that demand has tripled (as diesel prices have) in the last 4-5 years, then I'll quit complaining.

Sucks....

·
Registered
54 Posts
3.96 in eaton ,co

·
Registered
793 Posts
ours went ftom 4.59 to 4.31. why is that???

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
it was 4.11 in fowler the other day and I saw it for 4.05 yesterday in the springs

·
Registered
568 Posts
i guess i am lucky one station here still has it for 3.99

·
HI
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Home brewed Bio Diesel, Paying about 2.25 a gallon...Only drawback is my truck smells like fried chicken LOL

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Home brewed Bio Diesel, Paying about 2.25 a gallon...Only drawback is my truck smells like fried chicken LOL
thats wouldnt be good for me. i would get fat because it would make me allways hungry:lol3:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when you do biodiesel do you have to convert anything

·
Registered
554 Posts
The BioDiesel that I've fueled up with goes right into your tank like regular Diesel would...There's a kit that you can buy to use Waste Veggie oil in yer rig, but you have to put a spare tank in your box, and a BUNCH of other stuff...Gets to be a bit pricey

·
Registered
54 Posts
is it true that you cannot run bio diesel in the new 6.7L that was what the dealership was telling me was the down fall of the 6.7 and the emmissions crap. i wanted to go with the 5.9L anyways but could not figure why you couldn't run it in the 6.7L it's still a diesel

·
Registered
736 Posts
i saw diesel for 4.69 at a shell here in san jose, luckily i think the one by my house might be at 4.35

1 - 20 of 23 Posts