Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if buddy has sent anyone a new update yet.

Thanks Chas

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Just wondering if buddy has sent anyone a new update yet.

Thanks Chas
I just got the latest version this afternoon. It is version 1014. It still doesn't have the clear code on startup ability. Buddy hopes to finish writing it soon.

Let me know if you want a copy Chas.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Kevin, what's changed over 1013? I got it loaded without a problem, thanks for the email with the instructions - it helped when I read them past the step about choosing the 5.9l first :D

Didn't put the tune on it yet since it's going to the dealer Monday-Tuesday for the P2262 and EGR cleaning. Not sure what they're going to look at over the two days. As a gauge setup though, this thing is AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Kevin, what's changed over 1013? I got it loaded without a problem, thanks for the email with the instructions - it helped when I read them past the step about choosing the 5.9l first :D

Didn't put the tune on it yet since it's going to the dealer Monday-Tuesday for the P2262 and EGR cleaning. Not sure what they're going to look at over the two days. As a gauge setup though, this thing is AWESOME!

I don't know what Buddy changed Brian; he didn't say. This version will allow you to have an accurate reading from the pyro though. Just said that he was close to having the code clear on start up feature. I already emailed you a copy:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I'm interested to see how much the pyro is different. Mine was all over the place today, although I could guess when it went into regen because it went upwards of 800*+ just at idle/no load. Normally it was down around 500-600.

Maybe that's off though...definitely like the unit though!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey keven ill just hold off til the clear code comes out.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Keven is this update only for guys running with no dpf or for guys with dpf still intact also? If so could you send me a copy if not ill just run the last one you sent me.

Im still waiting on funds to do the delete and I have been having some codes come up on my truck so its been back and forth to the dealer so i have yet to install the last update you sent me. I should be installing it sometime this weekend hopefully.Thanks

Henry.

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Keven is this update only for guys running with no dpf or for guys with dpf still intact also? If so could you send me a copy if not ill just run the last one you sent me.

Im still waiting on funds to do the delete and I have been having some codes come up on my truck so its been back and forth to the dealer so i have yet to install the last update you sent me. I should be installing it sometime this weekend hopefully.Thanks

Henry.
Hey Henry,

Buddy didn't elaborate on what was different about this version, just that it was the latest. I'll send you a copy anyway.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks Keven.

·
Registered
480 Posts
hey kevien thanks for the new version lol i was just bout to send you a msg asking for it... thats some kick @$$ customer service

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
hey kevien thanks for the new version lol i was just bout to send you a msg asking for it... thats some kick @$$ customer service
Anytime Matt:thumbsup

I'll get you the code clearing version as soon as I receive it.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey Kevin can you shoot me a price for the PMT please. Besides the "clear codes on start-up" are they going to include a turbo timer/shutdown timer in the near future?

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Hey Kevin can you shoot me a price for the PMT please. Besides the "clear codes on start-up" are they going to include a turbo timer/shutdown timer in the near future?
I have not heard any mention of a turbo timer feature.

PM'd you a price:thumbsup

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have not heard any mention of a turbo timer feature.

PM'd you a price:thumbsup
Thanks Kevin, I will probably be getting one at the begining of next month along with a new clutch....MP-8, CIA, dpf&egr delete should arive this week:peelout

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Thanks Kevin, I will probably be getting one at the begining of next month along with a new clutch....MP-8, CIA, dpf&egr delete should arive this week:peelout
Finally giving in to temptation? Congrats, you will love it.:$:

·
Registered
184 Posts
The latest version just has some saftey features added in so there won't be any more ECMs that have to get sent to me to fix. If you already have a version installed and working then I would wait for my next version with more added features, but if you are installing for the first time I would use the new 1014. I will get kevin the next version when it is ready.

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
The latest version just has some saftey features added in so there won't be any more ECMs that have to get sent to me to fix. If you already have a version installed and working then I would wait for my next version with more added features, but if you are installing for the first time I would use the new 1014. I will get kevin the next version when it is ready.
Thank you for chiming in Buddy:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 23 Posts