Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I ran Terra Grapplers many years ago. They performed well for me.

·
Registered
'18 G56 CCSB
486 Posts
everybody i've talked to say they wear like crap on HD trucks, and i'm willing to bet most shops won't mount/service the 35x11.50 because your truck's likely got a minimum 125 load rating.

·
Registered
'18 G56 CCSB
486 Posts
i've had pretty good luck with my Yokohama X-ATs, and my runner-up was the Cooper AT3-XLT (only because people said Coopers are notorious for death wobble on solid axle trucks, but everybody who's ran the AT3-XLTs said they've been fine).

·
Registered
949 Posts
I have AT3 XLT Coopers in 285/65/20 and happy with them - Terra Grappler G2 was also another choice for me - I tend to like the metric and not P sizes better for load ratings and weight etc

·
Registered
191 Posts
Running Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT LT275/70R18 125/122S E and they're great. No wobble, rides great, smooth, quiet enough. Two of my buddies ended up buying them and also love them. Got them installed for around $1100. I'm happy with them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had 2 sets on my Duramax, 1st set were 285/70/17 and got about 45-48k out of them with no flats, plenty of gravel roads, and about 25% of the miles were with a trailer in tow. The second set were stock sized and had about 20k on them when I got rid of it in M=! wearing great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.