Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been following the testing that has been going on with the beta software for the 2010 6.7's.

I am wondering if you are getting close to releasing any beta tunes for the 2011 6.7's. I am looking forward to its release.

:drool2:

·
Registered
30 Posts

Anyone heard any updates on this? I thought there was mention back in mid February that they were a few weeks out after the release of the 2010 software, but I have not seen any word since.

I'm wanting to wait for the Smarty, but I'm finding myself starting to look at H&S...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Marco is very pleased with the software so far. Going into beta testing. I don't have a release date yet.

Thanks
Sounds great Bob, Just one question, is this for just the JR or will you have something to load onto my S67 for my new 11'?? Thanks, looking forward to it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Bob,

I have a 2008 C&C and wanted to get the Jr to do the deletes more than one vendor on here talked me out of it for the C&C trucks because they have had issues with cels and the overhead message cat full coming on all the time has this been resolved ??

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
S67 for the 10 and 11 is coming along too. The 11 jr beta is complete.

Lot's of good software on tap.
Sounds great. If you need a beta guy for the 11s....lol. I need that dpf gone quick. Only getting about 15 on the highway. Thanks.

Sent by phone..who cares

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Bump for an update, Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Bob what's up???

Bump for an update, Thanks
We got customers waiting, and we are losing customers to other vendors??? Appreciate some info here to pass on...:confused013:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have seen info that the software for the smarty jr is in beta testing. Hopefully they will be ready for full release soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Guys, Since there are not many updates on this site about the progress of the beta testing or the release of the software for the 2011, I went looking. I found a guy on DTR that is testing the '11 beta software. From the looks of it, he just installed the software this week and the truck is otherwise completely stock and has not done deletes yet.

2011 Smarty JR beta review - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

I just have to assume that it must still be a while until the release or there would be more talk to build up sales and keep people from going to the only player on the market currently (H&S).

Ive quit holding my breath and now Im just crossing my fingers.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
The 2011 beta software for the S or ME version(junior only at this time) is available for testing. Please shoot me a pm if you are interested. Thanks

There are several trucks running the 11 software, reports fro m the field are great. These guy's just don't post on the forums. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts