Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined cumminsforum. Have a 98 12valve for 4 or 5 years but havn't done anything with it yet. Just bought a 6.7 3500 to pull my trailer with so now I'm looking at building my 12 valve for some speed. Anyone know of any good diesel performance shops in Phoenix? I need some guidance for where to begin with the 12 valve. I also want to get my parts from someone local that I can talk to. I tend to learn a lot more that way compared to buying stuff on the internet.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Randy @ Reliable Diesel in Mesa

3057 E Main St
(480) 325-6262

·
Registered
371 Posts
If your on the East side of Phx, Randy's a good choice. If your on the West side, give me a shout.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm on the west side... Southwest Phoenix between the ghetto and the farm!

Fred, where are you located?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fred, I'll probably be looking you up as well. I've got tons of ideas and will need some help making them reality.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
303 and bethany home?? I deliver feed to a small dairy out there on Sarival. What r your hours? Right now I need to get gauges and a fuel plate.... after i figure something out for my trans. Know any good tranny places?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Arizona Guys, My name is Mark Rau and i am going to throw this out there for anyone thats interested. I am trying to put a Diesel Get together/Race on May 23rd (Friday night) at SpeedWorld Dragstrip in northwest valley. Races start at 7pm till midnight or so. I have tried in the past to get diesel get togethers going and have had a few good ones but am going to try again to see if we can start to get something going more often. I know me and a few buddies will be there racing and I believe Fred Swanson will be coming with us and i am sure most everyone knows him. Please try to make it if you can and bring all your buddies! Last race there Dodges got showed up by Fords and we can't let that happen!! Please contact me if you have any questions i will be keeping a list and trying to get numbers of everyone that plans to go. Hope to see you there!
Mark Rau
262-237-1021

·
Registered
33 Posts
Talk to the guys at TruckWerks 480-838-1166, they can usually get you good prices and will talk to you all day long.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Strickly Diesel is not to far from this side of town...he is a great guy to deal with too...480-922-8768

Also Dennis at ITP is on this side of town - 602-354-7255

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bill, ITP will laugh at you if you call him about a dodge. PSD's Only!!

Strictly diesel is the best in town!!

Mark you boys wanna play with some powerstrokes at speedworld in May. I can arrange to make it happen, and can likely arrange for diesel to have there own lane that night also.

Give me a shout today we can get this going.

Shawn Or Ragin Diesel 602-434-2118.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
DuneRunner and Shawn thanks for the kind words. We are hear to serve the valley of the sun!!

I was really looking forward to this race night, but I will be north camping with the family, take lots of pics for me, should be a good night!!!

·
Banned
275 Posts
Bill, ITP will laugh at you if you call him about a dodge. PSD's Only!!

Strictly diesel is the best in town!!

Mark you boys wanna play with some powerstrokes at speedworld in May. I can arrange to make it happen, and can likely arrange for diesel to have there own lane that night also.

Give me a shout today we can get this going.

Shawn Or Ragin Diesel 602-434-2118.
If you can get parts for one, you can get parts for all...Im just trying to help out the local guys...no need to get all up my azz about it...I'm sorry he won't work on a Cummins...:butt:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bill I'm not up your AZZ I'm stating a fact. Did you even know ITP doesn't do ANY labor much like myself unless it a very long time customer or good friend.

This is where I come from on having more interest in the group than selling bumpers. In the long run your goal will happen, but slow down grasshopper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts