Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a set of megacab seat covers installed that fit well and they like? I've seen a bunch that say they fit, but they haven't gotten any photos of the megacab installation in their catalog yet.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I don't have a megacab - but I have a set from Marathon ( marathonseatcovers.com ) for both front & rear seats (console included).

Absolutely love them - got the eastern hardwoods camo pattern in 500D Codura. Took about 2 hours to get everything on and the fit was perfect. Holes for power seats, lever and knobs, etc.

They are expensive ( $525 for my whole set ) but their customer service is second to none. Once you order they call and confirm every detail - mine also were shipped fairly quickly.

I do concrete construction for a living and so far (6 months) they are holding up great.

Anyway they get my vote - and I'm sure the fit would be excellent for your megacab.:thumbsup

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
I don't have a megacab - but I have a set from Marathon ( marathonseatcovers.com ) for both front & rear seats (console included).

Absolutely love them - got the eastern hardwoods camo pattern in 500D Codura. Took about 2 hours to get everything on and the fit was perfect. Holes for power seats, lever and knobs, etc.

They are expensive ( $525 for my whole set ) but their customer service is second to none. Once you order they call and confirm every detail - mine also were shipped fairly quickly.

I do concrete construction for a living and so far (6 months) they are holding up great.

Anyway they get my vote - and I'm sure the fit would be excellent for your megacab.:thumbsup
Ditto on Marathon. Mine arrived and upon installation i noticed that the optional headrest covers I had ordered were missing. I called them and the owner answered,apologized profusely for the omission,and shipped them promptly. i do wish I'd selected a camo pattern. Be sure and order the front and back pockets.

·
Banned
706 Posts
Wet Okole seat covers!!!!!:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
157 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Haha, I went to Walmart and bought 2 seat covers for $20 a piece. That was 6 month ago and they hold up pretty good

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I have the Cabelas seat covers and they are OK. I had to do a little custom fab work for the power seat buttons but my wife and Mom took care of that. For 50.00 a pair I can replace them when they look bad. They sure arn't custom but work well.

I had a set of the Wet okole seat covers in my 99 and hated them!! They were hot, stained easy and the center console cover was retarted!! It fell apart within a few months and warranty was only 3 months. They also wear out anywhere the seat belt touched. Also my dogs toenails went through them like butter

Chris

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Sportsman Seat Covers have some great covers if your looking for a camo pattern. I believe they are hand made, had a set on my 06 and man they were niceand fit perfect. Soon as i get done with my performance stuff im buying a set.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks aaronesq, those look like the way to go. almost anything would be a better texture than the stock seats.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Another vote for Marathon seat covers. Definately great service. Their shop is here in town, so it was a natural choice for me. I will try to post up some pics if you would like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
have a set from precision fit in my megacab. good thick material, fit pretty well. the covers for the headrests on the back seat were different. i think cause the kit was for a 07 model truck. mine is a 08....

·
Banned
706 Posts
Wet Okole:thumbsup

·
Registered
86 Posts
bra get one set wet okoles..

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
anyone ever had wet okole's and marathons. It would be interesting to see what the choice would be after having both. THe thing that interests me about the okoles is the extra padding in the butt.

·
Banned
706 Posts
wet's rock. Those MF's lasted thru sum real shiyte and I still have em. Fixin to do the skins on min e since I have an 87 Isuzu P'up to drive everyday now. I nows have me a 40 mpg 2.2 isuzu diesel in a 87' p'up. HAHA AMC, try getting that outa your truck.:rof

·
Banned
706 Posts
Wet okole. search it on the web. they a good deal

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Where can ya get them from? Wet Okoles that is? Not the trailer park gals.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts