Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am lookin for any experience with the atz's anybody has had? i am lookin at 35x13.50x 20's for my 2500. ride quality? wear? noise? give me any feedback.thanks.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:welcome: It depends on what you're looking for but my experience wasn't to good. I ordered 285/70/17 to go on the factory wheels. I got to the shop and looked at them and noticed the tread depth is much deeper than it appears in the pictures. I figured oh well I'll see how they do. Put them on and left the tire shop. Riding down the road doing 30mph all I heard was the tires not the turbo. Not what I wanted. I drive mostly on road so I didn't want tire noise. Needless to say, I went right back to the shop and had them replaced with Michelin LTX AT2's 285/70. This was a good switch for me. I love the Michelins they are superior on the road. But if you're looking for a tire for offroad use too I'd say these are a good tire. And if you can stand the noise they're not bad. I believe they wear fast though, all I've seen of them around here they are nearly bald. Sorry for the long answer hope it helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had a set of 36x15.50's and loved them. They wore great. They had virtually no noise. I would highly recommend them. :peelout:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I have a set of 315 MTZ's and I think they are great. There is some tire noise, but nothing I would call excessive. I would imagine the ATZ's are even quieter. I have no problem hearing my turbo over the MTZ's/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts