Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be on my mid-tour in this area about that time. Do any of yall know of any events, especially diesel events, that are going on at that time? Any info would be great, thanks! :yourock:

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
july 24th is a mormon holliday (i think, maybe not mormon, just pioneers????) and there is firework shows all over the place, it's as big as the 4th for them. and if you gonna be here, and wanna meet up, we definately can. maybe have a few soju's :confused013:

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
where are you going to be in ut?

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts
july 24th is a mormon holliday (i think, maybe not mormon, just pioneers????) and there is firework shows all over the place, it's as big as the 4th for them. and if you gonna be here, and wanna meet up, we definately can. maybe have a few soju's :confused013:
I don't know what soju's are but if it's what i think it is it makes this guy thinks its always midnight.

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
you got it derek, soju is like korean sake. good stuff, and packs a serious midnight hour punch

·
BlackedoUT VP
1,697 Posts
Well then count me in on that! About the time midnight comes 4 times i'm ready for a serious midnight hour punch. :party7500:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Provo
Yes i know about the big holiday. That's why i'm going to be visiting, (that part of the family,) during that time. It's like family reunion time for us. I was looking for events becuase a fellow Cummins enthusiast is coming down from Mtn Hm and we were looking for something to do. Drags, rodeo, whatever. And if we did get together, I'm sure some Soju could find it's way there :w:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for the ideas! :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts