Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually don't get weekends off but ended up with this coming one off (7/28,29)
Anyone know of any truck related events within a 100 miles or so of SA this weekend.
Dyno days, sled pulls, mud bogs, drag race.......heck anything truck/4x4 related except the low rider show in Austin.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Goto the drag strip off 35. There is a mud bog on the southside of SA that runs every other weekend but i cant remeber the name of it.

Reactions: ranchmgr

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, if I can't find any diesel related stuff going on we might check that out!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Goto the drag strip off 35. There is a mud bog on the southside of SA that runs every other weekend but i cant remeber the name of it.
How is that strip out there? I live in Cibolo and have been meaning to get out there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
How is that strip out there? I live in Cibolo and have been meaning to get out there.
great track. would be a cool place to have a cummins forum SA night at. what ever happened to the dyno guys in spring branch on 281? never hear from them anymore.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great track. what ever happened to the dyno guys in spring branch on 281? never hear from them anymore.
I have been checking their Facebook page once a week or so hopeing to see a Dyno day but have not seen anything other than a "gasoline" day or something like that.
I'm about 5 miles from them and did not know they were here until about 3 weeks ago. Wish I would have seen their previous post a month ago or so but I'm not on here real often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts