Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are comming up on that time again. May 30th,31st, and June 1st. Anyone headed there from here? :hyper:

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
Yes sir, the wife and I and maybe the kids. It will be here before you know it :thumbsup

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,009 Posts
Will be there for sure...this is right in my back yard. Sounds like it is going to be a good time :thumbsup.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Ill be there too, should be alot of fun!

·
Registered
160 Posts
20 mins from the house how could i miss it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Ill be there, with a large crowd from PA.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll be there again, dont know about the convoy yet.

mike

·
Registered
435 Posts
are you joining the convoy over on friday?:hyper:
Im not sure yet, Id like to but I have a few loose ends to tie up first. Im thinkin about leavin early friday morning so I can get my room and get it stocked up with refreshments:w:

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope your in PCBING! 5SPEED, Im with you. The only thing is you cant check in untill 1 or 3 I forget.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i'm tryin, be there sun if any thing, i'm comen all the way up from florida...

bowz

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
you mean terra haute or indy?

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
so this is a different event than terra haute schied extravaganza then?

·
Registered
383 Posts
I will be there for the first time this year. Leavin friday afternoon when I get off work.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I know Im really excited!! There are 2 of us that will be rolling together out there. Well be leaving around 8-10 am, HOLYSMOKES= we will be staying about 20 minutes away from the park, I forget the name of the town but thats where we stayed last year. Theres quite a few different nice places to eat and a big store incase the women need items. We would be interested in meeting up with other Forum members if anyone is interested.

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds good to me man! We can figure out a meeting spot once we get closer to the day, but Im glad your headed over! :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 74 Posts