Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$20.00 (+S/H)
Sold in pairs, Price is for a pair (2)

Lifetime LED Lights brings you the H13RH Anti-Flicker resister harness with our lifetime warranty.

The H13 Anti Flicker Harness is needed with the H13 LED bulbs on your Dodge Ram in order to function properly.
We can ship these anti flicker harnesses to your doorstep today or you can find a dealer near you and pick up your set today. The casing for your harness is waterproof so no need to stop playing in the mud with the H13RH Anti flicker harness doing it's job.

A few more features of your new H13RH Anti Flicker Harness:

You just plug and play with this resister harness. You have no extra wires to run.
The H13RH Anti flicker harness will eliminate the CANBUS light out issues you may experience
The H13RH is sold in pairs
This anti flicker harness metal resistor needs to be mounted to metal. This can get very hot and wires can melt if they are touching each other.
The resistor is on Low and Hi beam

https://www.lifetimeledlights.com/led_lights/anti_flicker_harness_h13rh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do the 9145 fog light LED bulbs require a anti-flicker resistor as well?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is only needed for the headlights, there has only been one instance where the harness was needed for the fog lights. So chances are VERY small that it is needed.
Thanks!
:party7500:

Do the 9145 fog light LED bulbs require a anti-flicker resistor as well?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is only needed for the headlights, there has only been one instance where the harness was needed for the fog lights. So chances are VERY small that it is needed.
Thanks!
:party7500:
Okay, thanks for the quick reply. Now if you could get the 9145's off back order! I got an e-mail last night that said they won't be back in stock until 3/3/17. :crying:

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will double check but that sounds about right :crying:

Okay, thanks for the quick reply. Now if you could get the 9145's off back order! I got an e-mail last night that said they won't be back in stock until 3/3/17. :crying:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts