Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well out on a little mornin drive i happen to notice a F450/F550 large rollback, that had backed off the road and completly bottomed out. the back tires were not even touchin the ground, sittin all on the frame rails.:lol3::lol3:

Bein the nice guy i was i offered to help and pulled him up the hill and back onto pavement where the lil ford can play..:rof

As the guy was thankin me he said two things to me; "Old Henry is rollin over in his grave cause a ford had to get pulled by a dodge" and one better "I think we need to get us a Dodge with the Cummins":thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Music to my ears:lol3:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Right On! :hyper:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
The guy in the Peterbilt I pulled out of a situation like that with my '95 was embarrassed.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Pulled a loaded semi up an icy hill once....i think he literally almost sh!t himself. He couldn't believe it

G

·
being nice my a$$ you knew what you were doing all along did he offer to pay or was the moment enough to satisfy you

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i pulled beer truck out of some mud bout 2 yrs ago, the dip $hit didnt even give me a case of beer, i saved him a $350 tow bill!!!! Thought bout puttin it in reverse and push his a$$ back in there:lol3:

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
well out on a little mornin drive i happen to notice a F450/F550 large rollback, that had backed off the road and completly bottomed out. the back tires were not even touchin the ground, sittin all on the frame rails.:lol3::lol3:

Bein the nice guy i was i offered to help and pulled him up the hill and back onto pavement where the lil ford can play..:rof

As the guy was thankin me he said two things to me; "Old Henry is rollin over in his grave cause a ford had to get pulled by a dodge" and one better "I think we need to get us a Dodge with the Cummins":thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Music to my ears:lol3:

That is awesome :thumbsup...glad to hear the cummins was able to give a helping hand :woot:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts