Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys we had a good meet and greet saturday night but there are some people that missed out so I thought we could go ahead and start planning another one. Maybe for a friday night (there are a few people that work on saturday nights so let's see if friday is better) towards the end of febuary. Hopefully we can get sometime when everyone can join. So start throwing out some ideas. Atleast we know not to go to logans roadhouse lol.

·
If you aint 1st..Ure LAST
2,278 Posts
Hooters This Time!!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes hooters is a good choice. I like hooters lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea maybe I can get my girlfriend to try and bring one of the hooters girls home lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my gf is in an emt class with a hooters girl and she said she is gonna try to get her to hang with us and come back to the house so we will see what happens.

So what do yall think for a date late febuary?

·
Registered
97 Posts
New baby permitting I'm in for this one. I think there is more parking at the Hooters in Winston, but that being said a Hamm's or Sagebrush wouldn't be a bad choice either. :confused013:

I'll be in this:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We should do greensboro since its in the center of everyone. And actually the greensboro hooters has more parking. Trust me I know every hooters within a 100 miles lol. We don't have to go to hooters but I sure do like watching my gf stare at the waitresses lol.

·
2,278 Posts
We should do greensboro since its in the center of everyone. And actually the greensboro hooters has more parking. Trust me I know every hooters within a 100 miles lol. We don't have to go to hooters but I sure do like watching my gf stare at the waitresses lol.
mine taught me the difference b/t real boobs and fake ones so i had to look...:rof

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Real or fake it don't matter to me as long as I can touch em. My gf will have some fake ones as soon as I can get the money lol.

·
2,278 Posts
Real or fake it don't matter to me as long as I can touch em. My gf will have some fake ones as soon as I can get the money lol.
lol im happy with my girl's boobies! i aint payin that much for sum fake 1's! :hehe:

thats is that much less that go's n2 my trucks:rof

·
Registered
401 Posts
yeah guys whenever is good with me!I love them fried pickles!hahaha!

·
2,278 Posts
yeah guys whenever is good with me!I love them fried pickles!hahaha!
dont be late 2maro fred. i will have to whoop up! cuz my girl wants to head to beach pretty quick even thow its gonna be freezing!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shoot I figure I spend a lot on my toys for the daytime why not spend some money on the stuff I play with at night lol. Naw I'm happy with her the way she is but she wants bigger so who am I to argue with that.

·
Registered
401 Posts
dont be late 2maro fred. i will have to whoop up! cuz my girl wants to head to beach pretty quick even thow its gonna be freezing!
yeah yeah,the guy sent the money today for the edge!hahaha!Im ready for a smarty did brian still want to sell his??Anyways Ill be there quick as I can!

·
2,278 Posts
yeah yeah,the guy sent the money today for the edge!hahaha!Im ready for a smarty did brian still want to sell his??Anyways Ill be there quick as I can!
idk i will ask. i'm leavin for yancyville bout 530am then wen i get bk take another load near house. but call me wen you on the way. c ya then. got that winch off yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey im in for hooters lets hope i dont hav to work this time and my truck will finally b put back together

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would like to attend as well. Let me know when.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.