Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know I'm beating a dead horse here but I hope I can get some direct answers from you guys who know. So I have a 2010 2500 and my passenger tail light and license plate light are out. I had a feeling it was the dreaded TIPM but I took it to my mechanic first just too see. He ended up calling a buddy from a dealership and said it was the TIPM as well. Great...right? So my questions are, should I just have them try to flash it first before going big with a brand new one? Also, if I do end up having to go with the new one, how much do you all think it will cost? Need to know how much to save up haha. If anyone has any other opinions please let me know. I thank you all in advance for in answers/opinions.

I'd rather be cummins than strokin!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I recently had both a fog light and head light problem. Ended up finding a shorted wire in the fog fixed the short and then the fog worked again. The headlight had a little water in the connector dried it out waterproofed the connector will full of dielectric grease and the headlight works great.
So I would check for a short or maybe water in the connector.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts