Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Premium Member
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marco, think you could turn on high beam / fog option in the next SW release? :confused013: :drool2:

I think a lot of guys here would appreciate that one, especially on them back roads when your trying avoid deer/bear thru the windshield :shock:

· In Memoriam
3,718 Posts
I would love to see this one also. I just don't know how difficult it would be or if it is even controlled from the ecm or something else.

· Registered
740 Posts
Has anyone with aftermarket turbos for the 6.7 tried the new 12me version!!! It is suppose to let you run these without codes??? Also I loaded the new version and WOW!!! Smooth, powerfull. And I love the NO SMOKE!! wILL keep posting as to mileage and dirveability!! But so far very nice!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::party018::party018::party018:

· Registered
1,111 Posts
I should rent out my PMT to enable this feature :D
I think you could!!! I enabled mine with my old PMT. After returning the truck to stock, removing the PMT, and loading the XRT my fogs still stay with the high beams. They also come on with the high beams too.

· Registered
299 Posts
How about a program/map switch, so you can go from max MPG mode to max power mode, and be able to switch between the two of them on the fly or with a restart? That would be cool, not sure if there is enough memory to do that on the stock ECU.

· Registered
60 Posts
TNT tune?

Marco, what about a TNT tune so us truck pullers can compete against those duramaxes?

· Registered
2,057 Posts

· Registered
485 Posts
what do yall mean TPMS??

· Registered
768 Posts
what do yall mean TPMS??
Tire Pressure Management System. Some trucks have sensors in the rim which monitor tire pressure and send a signal to the truck when tire pressure is low/high. People with aftermarket rims/tires get an annoying light on the dash I think because of the lack of these sensors.

· Registered
56 Posts
TPMS should be PSI adjustible per tire or fully off... I had the stealership adjust mine to 45 all around. But I'm sure some would like to just turn it off.

· Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,449 Posts
TPMS should be PSI adjustible per tire or fully off... I had the stealership adjust mine to 45 all around. But I'm sure some would like to just turn it off.
Where do you live? I'd drive 500 miles one way to find a dealership that both knew how to do it and were willing to. 45psi all around would be perfect for me.

· Registered
740 Posts
or the 2008 3500's either!!

· Registered
161 Posts
Where do you live? I'd drive 500 miles one way to find a dealership that both knew how to do it and were willing to. 45psi all around would be perfect for me.
:ditto: my dealler is pretty cool and will do anything i ask him too he didn't know this was possible let allone how to do it.

· Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,449 Posts
It seems from Marco's posts in other threads, he's really putting alot of thought and time into the 6.7L presently. I feel confident that, if it is indeed possible, Marco can make it happen for us. Either to adjust the PSI at which the TPMS triggers the alarm and dash light, or shut it off altogether. 6 of one half a dozen of the other to me. I check my tires regularly and have been driving for quite a few years WITHOUT TPMS so I think I will be okay without it. However, I have no problem with it being enabled as long as it functions as it is supposed to with different spec tires. I know there are some legal issues with disabling it altogether, so I REALLY hope Marco has a solution for us in the works.

· Unreconstructed
24,944 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.