Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Another happy customer

604 1
I have a 2012 CC 4x4 drw with 35" tires. The truck ran good with the box h&s tunes but the trans tuning was horrible. Got tunes from Dave on the Black Friday sale. Wow I'm I impressed shifts great and power all there. I have the mileage, light tow, street, and street performance with the big tire mod. It drives so good on just the mileage tune havent needed to bump it up to a big tune yet. Also averaged 18.1 hand calculated running 75 mph back home from Houston. I would say that's great rolling on 6 35" mud grips. Awesome tunes thanks again
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,411 Posts
I have a 2012 CC 4x4 drw with 35" tires. The truck ran good with the box h&s tunes but the trans tuning was horrible. Got tunes from Dave on the Black Friday sale. Wow I'm I impressed shifts great and power all there. I have the mileage, light tow, street, and street performance with the big tire mod. It drives so good on just the mileage tune havent needed to bump it up to a big tune yet. Also averaged 18.1 hand calculated running 75 mph back home from Houston. I would say that's great rolling on 6 35" mud grips. Awesome tunes thanks again
Glad we could get you rolling. let us know if there's anything else we can help with. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.