Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of nowhere today, just driving along, I get a CEL and the Lightning bolt. WTF. MAP sensor. AGAIN. So I pull into a parking lot, shut off the truck, check the connections for the edge, and start it back up. Cleared the code, lightning bolt went away. About 20 seconds later, it happens again. I didn't lose any power at all, which is the weird thing. I pull into another parking lot, disconnected the edge harness from the MAP sensor, and plugged brought it back to stock. Everything is A OK. I still get all my readings, all my gauges work, I just don't have the power levels. So, yet again, another problem with this damn module. Just in time too. SOAB. 4 days till the Dyno event in Buda. I am going to contact Edge tomorrow and make an attempt at troubleshooting this garbage.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
well i have two edge juices with att. one is hott the other is not. if you need to borrow one for dyno days just let me know.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be great man. Thanks. I have sent the module in once already for repair. Got it back about 3 weeks ago. I am going to call them tomorrow. Maybe they will send me a new one. I may have to take you up on that offer though. Does the 6.7 Edge have the Hot Unlock?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts