Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorrry for the short notice but myself,my brother and a couple other diesel are going to run friday night and would love to see more diesel guys down there and kyle you will be seeing one more truck under 15's you have see my truck before but not running like this i am one of the tabernacle boys

·
Registered
92 Posts
I took the day off so we could tweak on your bro's truck and the little sob wont answer his phone! I alsdo gotta try tightening that 2nd gear nut. Oh well, least it's a nice day out :popcorn:

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Does anyone (diesel vehicles) go to Atco anymore??? or is the season pretty much over?? I haven't been there in a few months. Not sure what's been going on there. Anyone in the know care to respond??

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
i go to island almost every friday, but there done on fridays now, so englishtown it is until last week in november.where exactly is atco anyway.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like were running atco friday night white99(scott) my brother and myself will all be running diesels atco is in atco,new jersey on jaskson rd were about an hour from englishtown right on the border of burlinton county and camden county its a nice track i always run better there then englishtown let me know i still am waiting to see them r700s perform i might be upgrading to them or just ordering a different set of twins

·
Registered
276 Posts
yo ryan let me know next time you guys go to atco id be more then glad to go with you guys

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
currently running 12.4 in sw3 on the smarty.that does look like a nice track. ill meet you guys down there in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
850 Posts
wonder how many diesels will be there this friday night1?,2?,3?........:popcorn::lol3:

·
Registered
850 Posts
hey kyle id test mine out as well even though a cracked exh manifold isnt good but i work till 9 during the week:RANTIN:
hopefully it doesnt rain this friday night might still try n go to atco.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2 weeks whats up with that lol ya its cool whenever you want to come down let me know i live 10 mins down the road and my trucks always ready for a beating hopefully i am going to have a new turbo by then

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
come on kyle e town that place sucks atco rules!!!!!

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
i have a death wobble problem when i cross the traps at 109mph.that i have to try and resolve. BRUTAL. ALMOST LOST THE TRUCK.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya that sucks death wobble is a with dodges. you staying in 4 wheel for the whole run or you think its a loose front end part causing it. i have seen some real nice steering box braces for the dodges too

ya ricers are funny but i like spankin mustangs better lol

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
yeh nothin is loose, getting BD's box steering brace,and thuren's trac bar.change the camber a little to.racing mustangs is easy, as long as its not the shelby with a pully kit, cause thats all it takes for them,saw three of them running last weekend, all were running 11.8's.

·
Registered
850 Posts
mlooks like it might be rained out anyways have to shoot for another weekend

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
well i went to etown last night and what a mess. i sat in the lanes for 2 hrs before i even made one pass. there were sooo many break downs and accidents it's was retarded. then my edge box crapped out and the truck wouldn't start. only ran the quadzilla on 135 and put down a 2.4 60' lol and a 14.6. damn i need slicks! my second run i spun so much i just let off and cruised through the traps at a 17.5 woohoo.

·
Registered
850 Posts
well i went to etown last night and what a mess. i sat in the lanes for 2 hrs before i even made one pass. there were sooo many break downs and accidents it's was retarded. then my edge box crapped out and the truck wouldn't start. only ran the quadzilla on 135 and put down a 2.4 60' lol and a 14.6. damn i need slicks! my second run i spun so much i just let off and cruised through the traps at a 17.5 woohoo.
17.5 hey i can beat that :lol3: goin full out while you coast down the track..put some slicks on that thing n see what itll do someone needs to beat ryan :lol3::T:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts