Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tuning through Anarchy and have gotten several retunes from them for changes.

Mm3 is no longer on there retune page and I have emailed them on how I get a retune or if I can get one and have not received a response after 2 weeks and several emails. Im not complaining just trying to figure out how to get ahold of someone to see if I can still get a retune for said vehicle.

Anyone else having issues getting ahold of them?

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,660 Posts
Why would you suggest the OP try to actually talk to someone? What is this, 1990????? Human interaction??? that's how you get covid i tell you hhwhat

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
7,660 Posts
Also, chances are they will only offer you emissions compliant tuning these days. But i suppose you could call them and talk to them. Might be the best route. Good guys down there though

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Why would you suggest the OP try to actually talk to someone? What is this, 1990????? Human interaction??? that's how you get covid i tell you hhwhat
Call the number see where it gets you??? Its says operating through email only. Yes I called the number.

Also they still support customers who have already had purchased said tuning as most others still do if it be compliant or not.

They only now sell compliant tuning all you have to do is look at the retune page to see that but my platform is gone and efilive is the option im givin to click on. That is the ? Im after.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Intact tuning-only, was the response I got from the US tuners. I found a Canadian tuner who told me that the EPA will not even allow the US tuner’s to talk about delete tuning. That’s probably why they only use email, now. i’ve also read that the EPA seized, delete, files and equipment from some of the tuners.
Some guys on here say delete tuning will never go away but good luck finding it, if you aren't already well connected.
C’est la vie... I got a race me ultra and it was a heck of a lot easier getting my truck to run the way I want, and as clean, than the trial-and-error method with the custom tuners.
Craig

Reactions: RamHunter18

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If this is the case I hope they are not just ignoring me. Just tell me you wont do that type of retune anymore and then im good.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
If this is the case I hope they are not just ignoring me. Just tell me you wont do that type of retune anymore and then im good.
They probably are. Most won't answer any emails or messages to do with delete tuning even from previous customers(from what I have heard). They completely shut the doors to it.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Vive Le Canada!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its going fo suck if i have to spend 1300 to switch to ezlynk and go canadian but its looking that way for now!! Oh well

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had anarchy but switched to a tuner in Canada that also uses mm3 and have been very happy with trans tuning and over all support

·
Registered
26 Posts
I messaged Anarchy through Facebook today, very responsive until I brought up a tune revision for my MM3. Then they went silent..........

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I messaged Anarchy through Facebook today, very responsive until I brought up a tune revision for my MM3. Then they went silent..........
Care to Elaborate a little more??

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Post #7 must be true. Craig

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

That pretty much goes along with everything I have heard (about multiple US based tuners). The second you mention tuning of the non-emission kind in any way they stop responding.
I'm sure this is an effort to keep themselves out of hot water with the EPA. Many have been fined and are being watched like a hawk so they are going to avoid any conversation what so ever on the matter. Much easier to not respond then to say "sorry, bah blah blah" then you respond "but why, I already bought tunes etc" and it goes on and on taking up time on something they cannot do anything about.

To make it short and sweet, You are on your own at this point with most US tuners.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Care to Elaborate a little more??
I was talking to them about saving my tunes to a computer and they were very responsive, no more then 2-3 mins for a response. Then second I mentioned a deleted tune revision in the future for a different turbo they stopped talking to me. Zero response.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I never had luck with Phil, he wouldn't never retune for me. I switched to raceMe ultra for my 08 and a mm3 for my 04. Far better options than Efi live anyhow.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was talking to them about saving my tunes to a computer and they were very responsive, no more then 2-3 mins for a response. Then second I mentioned a deleted tune revision in the future for a different turbo they stopped talking to me. Zero response.
10-4 now I know for sure then. Looks like im ordering an Ezlynk this weekend at least until that support vanishes to. Thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts