Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I had a guy in Falcon, ProTransPlus work on my trans a few months back. He was very knowledgeable and a darn good guy. About a month later, I had a separate, very serious issue and the truck was dead in my driveway. He and his wife were on vacation. I waited, and I am very glad I did. When he returned from vacation he returned my call the very first day. He had a ton of work but he came to my house and picked up the truck on his way to lunch. He kept me posted throughout the process. This man could have easily claimed that I needed a full rebuild but he didn't, he found the part that failed, fixed it and showed me exactly how it happened. I drive my truck like I drove a Humvee in combat in Baghdad. I expect to have to pay the price on maintenance. I would have shelled out the money for another rebuild and I would not have questioned it. Talk to this guy on the phone and I think you will be sold.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree with the statement above. He rebuilt a transmission for my Jeep this summer and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Great tip... I'll remember that, thanks! Craig

1 - 3 of 3 Posts