Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Amplifier wiring question

721 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  patpinto80
Hi!

I bought Focal Access Bus 20 small active car subwoofer, and just thinking, which way is the easiest to take the sound to amplifier high level input?

Example where and what colored wires goes rear speakers?

How you guys have done it? I have 03 3500 with original RAZ head unit and infinity sound system, pictures are nice :lol4:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Your speakers are in your rear doors 4 1/2x 4 1/2size.Just take the 2 wires from both speakers and wire them up.2 wires per side of amp,or if one sub just 2 wires.Trying to help you.I got two subs in my truck an 8 in the back with 2 amps,bass cap,fuse panel in mine.And a 10 between drivers seat custom box I made.

· Registered
672 Posts
Your speakers are in your rear doors 4 1/2x 4 1/2size.Just take the 2 wires from both speakers and wire them up.2 wires per side of amp,or if one sub just 2 wires.Trying to help you.I got two subs in my truck an 8 in the back with 2 amps,bass cap,fuse panel in mine.And a 10 between drivers seat custom box I made.
Got any pic's of the center console box?:drool2:

· Registered
44 Posts
Sorry I dont.But it is square 1 cubic foot,speaker up underneath box facing down.It is grey carpeted with a small box on top.Plan on cutting a C out of diamond plate for cummins and mounting it in front of the little box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.