Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking out the tool box N putting in a single stack & want to get my bed coated. We don't have a good dealer around here. I was wondering if anyone has used this and their comments on it.

Thanks

·
Registered
807 Posts
just FYI you might have some trouble getting it shipped here. i've been having trouble finding places that will ship me pearls and other paint related products.

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just FYI you might have some trouble getting it shipped here. i've been having trouble finding places that will ship me pearls and other paint related products.
Yep. Gotta come by boat. But I'll wait if need to.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just got mine today. Not spaying bed I'm going to spray my bumpers and a set of rock sliders I'm having built. Got the gun, a liner kit, and 4" cup brush for like 145. It cost me almost 600 to get my bed linex so this is much cheaper if it holds up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got mine today. Not spaying bed I'm going to spray my bumpers and a set of rock sliders I'm having built. Got the gun, a liner kit, and 4" cup brush for like 145. It cost me almost 600 to get my bed linex so this is much cheaper if it holds up.
Yep, My Wife's Diesel truck came with line-x in it and I love it. If we had a dealer here I would spent the $$ to get my truck done. I had Rino Lining in my toyota and it bubbled. Well keep me updated.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts