Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck leans to the passengers side a lil bit . And i noticed alot of guys who's trucks are lifted the passenger right front leans a lil bit . Prob because of the torque ??? But why is this ?:lol3:

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump:thud:

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
I dunno, but I have seen it!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I had a jeep that sat a little off and I assumed it was just the way the suspension had settled. It may be the same case with yours.

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a jeep that sat a little off and I assumed it was just the way the suspension had settled. It may be the same case with yours.
Thats the thing , 3 guys i work with . there truck has the lean in the front . I think its from the torque . I noticed when i get ion it the drivers side comes up a few good inchs therfore would push the passenger side down :w:

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Thats the thing , 3 guys i work with . there truck has the lean in the front . I think its from the torque . I noticed when i get ion it the drivers side comes up a few good inchs therfore would push the passenger side down :w:
you could try and put a stiffer and variable spring rate spring on the pass side and that might help ya a little more.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
When I put the Moog "Severe Extreme Ultra Superlative Heavy Duty" springs in my truck, the driver's side spring wore down almost an inch farther than the passenger side spring within a week. I had a couple hundreds of bricks on the passenger side for a month...

·
Registered
411 Posts
When I put the Moog "Severe Extreme Ultra Superlative Heavy Duty" springs in my truck, .......
lmao on the description :lol3:

that was a good'un

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's because your girlfriends are TOO FAT!!!:rof:rof:rof
Ha ha im only a heavy equipment operator m-f 6-2 . GET A LIFT FAT CHICKS CANT JUMP :thumbsup

·
HI
3,440 Posts
ive always wondered why the lifted trucks leaned also, but it makes sence to me know about the suspension settiling. tell me why when you look at the Ferds they all seem to be leaning towared the back, like they are loaded but are not. must just be week suspension and cant handle the weight of the bed:lol3:

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That because there going for a the bro'd so cal look :rof:w:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
When I put the Moog "Severe Extreme Ultra Superlative Heavy Duty" springs in my truck, the driver's side spring wore down almost an inch farther than the passenger side spring within a week. I had a couple hundreds of bricks on the passenger side for a month...
maybe whom ever installed your lift, might have put the passenger side spirngs on the driver side and vise versa.

the driver side spring is stiffer or higher rated to compensate for the driver and gas tank.:hyper::beer:peelout

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
maybe whom ever installed your lift, might have put the passenger side spirngs on the driver side and vise versa.

the driver side spring is stiffer or higher rated to compensate for the driver and gas tank.:hyper::beer:peelout
Seriously? How do you know one spring from the other?

(I was the dummy that installed them...)

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
one says driver side and the other one says passenger side......:lol3::thumbsup, really it does.

·
Registered
324 Posts
That because there going for a the bro'd so cal look :rof:w:
makes them look like they are a dog with worms or somethin :lol3: i saw a really bad one the other day when i was cruising through my old hometown. had like 6 inches on the front, and the bumper in the back was dang near draggin the ground! looked super retarded! :thud::lol3:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts