Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was cruising into work in the ole' cummins. And I noticed there were still alot of diesels on the road....at one time I was cruising with 11 different diesels and a mustang. And 5 of them were cummins. I just think that it was weird to see that many oil burners at one time in the same spot rolling down the freeway. especially with fuel here in Houston over $4.00 a gallon. I bet it sounded good riding behind us though :peelout

·
Registered
61 Posts
what freeway do you roll in on?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:RANTIN: I-45...................................

I live in conroe so I am going south to work and north home I have little to no kind words to speak about I-45:lol3::lol3:

·
Registered
61 Posts
just the opposite on 45. North to Spring in the mornings and cummins South to Webster at nights.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Im not tryin to put anyone down, but am i the only one that gets PI$$ed off seeing guys from sky risers and town houses cruisen around in HUGE diesel trucks. Not tryin to stir crap, but the guys im talking about live 5 minutes from work, haul absolutely nothing, and drive lifted 1-ton trucks...I love diesels, but these guys ruin it for the rest of us. I hope im not insulting anyone...just venting. You can go down to the parking area across from my shop, and at any given time see a dozen or so " Urban Cowboys" standing around theyre $50,000 commuter oil burner...lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I dont live in a "sky riser" or "town house" but I have got to say I am on the other side of country....you know what I mean. I have a little ******* in me though and thats why I cant leave anything stock. But to be completly honest I feel safer in a 3/4 ton truck than I do in a foreign job. As much as I drive I see alot of wrecks on the road and at any given moment it could be me. And I would rather hit a car with 7000lbs in front of me than a KIA:lol3:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts