Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

801 - 816 of 816 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I have a 2013 Ram 2500 with factory wheels & sensors. I've swapped to a premium dash cluster from a 2014 2500 and now the TPMS does not work the light is on. Is is as simple as switching over to 2014 sensors or can something on Alfaobd work? like having the TPMS working for piece of mind.
I believe you will need to ge a '13 cluster. There is something about a difference in RF hub frequency that changed after'13.

·
Cummins Freak
3,276 Posts
That’s Canada price not US!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
Looking for some help. Installed the cargo cam and harness yesterday. Set the setting to enable it.
Today the button is on the screen but when I push it, it goes to my tailgate camera. Also getting a brake light out warning but they all come on. My radio system software is 18.43.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Looking for some help. Installed the cargo cam and harness yesterday. Set the setting to enable it.
Today the button is on the screen but when I push it, it goes to my tailgate camera. Also getting a brake light out warning but they all come on. My radio system software is 18.43.

Thank you

If your radio is ‘15 like your truck then the 18.43 upgrade removed the option of cargo and tailgate cams on the radio on the earlier radios. One of the cams went to the mirror. V17.11. Allowed it to work on the older radios. I think there may be a module of some type to allow it to work. 16+ Radios are capable of both cams on the radio. Kind of a bummer...

·
Registered
260 Posts
If your radio is ‘15 like your truck then the 18.43 upgrade removed the option of cargo and tailgate cams on the radio on the earlier radios. One of the cams went to the mirror. V17.11. Allowed it to work on the older radios. I think there may be a module of some type to allow it to work. 16+ Radios are capable of both cams on the radio. Kind of a bummer...
Lol that's a huge bummer..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Anyone know what options I have to remedy this? Swap the head unit? Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Does anyone know if the "Key has left the vehicle" chime can be disabled?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Did a quick learn on my 68rfe yesterday. Thought it would be a longer process, took about 30 seconds. Couple of clunks and it was complete. Anyone confirm that’s it? I assume with a quick learn you don’t need to go thru the process of under 30% throttle and as much shifting as possible?

·
Cummins Dude
2,773 Posts
Does anyone know if the "Key has left the vehicle" chime can be disabled?

Thanks
Good question!
My wife turns into a Grizzly Bear every time I get out of the truck with it running.
BONG BONG BONG BONG.....

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Good question!
My wife turns into a Grizzly Bear every time I get out of the truck with it running.
BONG BONG BONG BONG.....
First day I had my truck, I got out for like 20 mins looking at something to possibly buy it lol got back in and old lady was pissed.

·
Cummins Dude
2,773 Posts
First day I had my truck, I got out for like 20 mins looking at something to possibly buy it lol got back in and old lady was pissed.
It’s like a Chinese Torture! LOL

Depending on the mood in the truck prior to getting out with it running.....I MIGHT forget to take the Fob out of my pocket and leave it on the consul.

I don’t know how, but it’s happened!

Reactions: farmerpap

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was wondering the same, I got out to check a field and when I came back to the truck she was standing outside with a look on her face I just couldn't understand. The dinging gets annoying lol

801 - 816 of 816 Posts