Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are 5 1/2"wide by 5"tall... shoot me a PM if you would like some.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Reactions: 24vlsoffury

·
Registered
1,221 Posts

·
Banned
585 Posts
If you put a picture of Sarah Palin on there, I'll bet there would be alot more takers! J/K.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i'd definatly get one

·
Registered
271 Posts
oh god...those are nice. i want one. pm me.

and cant we go at least 1-2 ak threads w/o mentioning Palin? that crazy lady...gah!

i just noticed this is a really old topic, so i want one, if their still available

·
Registered
664 Posts
these are 5 1/2"wide by 5"tall... shoot me a PM if you would like some.. :thumbsup :thumbsup
Very nice.... I will take one

·
Registered
138 Posts
very cool

I would like one please I would totally sport one of those on my ride

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Damn....... they were cool

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know it!! we need ta try and figure out if someone around here can make them up. sell them to all the Alaska members. maybe get a group Buy so they can make them er something.. Imm gonna try to take a sample to Trimline and see what they say, I really want one of these. Anyone else have any Ideas chim in the needs re-awoke.lol:stirpot:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Stickers stickers stickers... what are we going to do?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
i gave up on this thread along time ago. now that im back in wa i got stickers withing a week i said i wanted them ;o)

·
Registered
138 Posts
well lahdy dahh were still unfortunate

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Lots of sign places around that do the vinyl stickers too ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
alaska chapter cummins stickers

Lots of sign places around that do the vinyl stickers too ?
ok this is what Ive got so far, this is only from Auto Trim design,in Fairbanks havent gotten any chance to go to others around and see what they can do, so here is what they said for these stickers.. and a couple of different sizes I want a larger one.

Propotionally, if we make it 6" high, it comes out 6 5/8" wide. If we make it 12" high, it comes out about 13 1/4" wide. We can make it whatever size or color you want, but these are the proportions. As for prices, I have an hour into the setup at $85 per hour. The 6" x 6 5/8" ones size would be $1.75 each, and the 12" x 13 1/4" ones would be $6.75 each. Let me know what you want.

so theres the set up costs plus the actual stickers but the set up is one time only so gotta figuer out how many there needs to be run to make this worth while for everyone, of course the set up will have to be included. so need to know (at this point without getting other quotes yet) how many would want one so we can figure out the total run costs of these. of course the more that commit to one the less they are.(brings down the the set up cost figured into each.):stirpot: im going to get more quotes soon so hang in there. will see what we can do.. Anyone in Anchorage can try this??migh be cheaper more places there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm in for one

·
Registered
138 Posts
I need at least a couple of each size in case one gets damaged.
ok so theres
4 for you. and 1 for Blizzard and mine makes 7.

lets keep going the more that want some then the over all price goes down cause of the set up. Im going to get ahold of another place on the way home if there still open and see what they can do.
also let me know what SIZE you want the 6x65/8 are $1.75 each plust set up,($85) divided by how many people get them and the 12x13-3/4 are 6.75 each and again plus set up divided by total count. everyone with me.?Id like to say Id eat the set up fee but Not for just one sticker its not worth it.
Im not trying to make a DIME on these this is for everyone. we get more numbers Ill let ya know how to pay for them etc and what is going to be done to get them to you. but for now I need a FOR SURE COUNT of who wants them, and how many, and COMMIT to it. no dead beats.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts