Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
let me know what you think if you want any of these send me a PM with the state name and what sticker and COLOR you want...

·
Registered
199 Posts
How much are they?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Sweet good job:thumbsup

·
Registered
267 Posts
those do look good. I think I like the name too. How much though?

·
Banned
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump bump another design...

·
Diesel South
1,546 Posts
I dunno because we aren't AL coal rollers, and I will not have one of those stickers on my truck! but i would like someone to come up with some for our chapt. name

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey Brad, did everyone decide to change the chapter name to C.O.A.L.? If so I'll try to think of something for a design and send it to someone who can post it. I'm on the road for work, so I'm using my Blackberry and can't post pictures. If I can come up with something I'll get it to you.

Reactions: Alabama Mud Machine

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
How does a person get there posting suspended like that git or goterdid person did? What a tool.....

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I dunno because we aren't AL coal rollers, and I will not have one of those stickers on my truck! but i would like someone to come up with some for our chapt. name
Hey Brad, did everyone decide to change the chapter name to C.O.A.L.? If so I'll try to think of something for a design and send it to someone who can post it. I'm on the road for work, so I'm using my Blackberry and can't post pictures. If I can come up with something I'll get it to you.
If everyone will agree to a name change of COAL, or who ever needs too then let me know. I had my wife working on a COAL logo. It (the previous discussion) seemed to go no where.

Let me know!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
yes we are COAL, check the thread out i ran a poll and we settled on the name
then I'll ask my wife to get a couple of "COAL" logos up and submit them to you, if you like, and can go from there!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey i was just wondering wat sticks yal had now id like to have one me and some of mybuddies have a cullman coal rollers sticker and we would like to have a alabama one thanks pm me

·
Registered
107 Posts
So whats going on with these stickers im interested

·
Unreconstructed
6,207 Posts
Nothing yet....We will try to get things moving along soon. Right now, I've got too much going on to be able to mess with it. But maybe Tom & Loyd can get those COAL stickers drawn up, so we can post them, and poll them to which one we like the most. Then we can go from there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you still get these stickers?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'll try to get AMM a design or 2 before I go.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts