Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an email i sent to Pure Flow Technologies.

Hey Anthony,

I curently have a AD 150. it has been working soso since i bought it. The first one i recieved did not work from day 1. you guys sent me another one an i put it on my truck. Ran that one for a month or so then very strange noises an i talked to one of your techs an he was very helpful but we could not figure out the problem. So the third one came to my house an i put it on the truck an has worked good for the last 2-3 months an then about 3 or 4 days ago i could feel an hear a rattle from under my truck. It sounded like an exhaust hanger came loose (no big deal). everything was tight. so i went to driver side an leaned under the truck an the AD again is making very very strange noises like an exhaust hanger is loose. You can hear the noise from in the cab. No your product has never left me stranded but out of everything i have done to my truck (an i have done a lot of stuff) the AD is the only thing that i always worry about an dont like an does not perform (in my opnion) the way it should.

I would like to know what my options are as far as getting my money back. The first warrenty AD i recieved cost me 45 buck to overnight it to my house. I have spent money an time to keep switching the pumps out an i dont want to continue doing this. What can you do for me?

Thanks for your time.
Chase Christensen

I have heard nothing from them.:confused013: what should i do?

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
over the weekend....but i checked they have been online posting on here so i know they have got it....

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
have you checked your spam folder??? some times replies i get from places like that will go to the spam folder.

i am sorry you've had so many issues with your AD. it really ticks ya off to spend good money on something that should be the best on the market, and wind up with it never working right.. i for one haven't had a single issue with mine, beside at install...
good luck on getting it all resolved :thumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
i would call them and follow up on that email. if its been 4-5 days already thats plenty of time for them to respond. dude whats up with those faulty units though? i was looking at getting an airdog 150 but FASS is looking good at the moment :party018:

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have you checked your spam folder??? some times replies i get from places like that will go to the spam folder.

i am sorry you've had so many issues with your AD. it really ticks ya off to spend good money on something that should be the best on the market, and wind up with it never working right.. i for one haven't had a single issue with mine, beside at install...
good luck on getting it all resolved :thumbsup:
thanks an yes i have checked an no mail
Instead of money back, I would ask Anthony if you can send it in and upgrade to the ADII.
I feel like i should get my money back. I have had nothing but problems since the first day i got my first one. i want them to know Im not just some SMUCK looking for a freebee.....

i would call them and follow up on that email. if its been 4-5 days already thats plenty of time for them to respond. dude whats up with those faulty units though? i was looking at getting an airdog 150 but FASS is looking good at the moment :party018:
im going to give till end of week probably.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yea, that sucks man. That was the pump that I was considering but I think I might either go mechanical or with Wicked Eliminator. Hope you get everything worked out bud:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, that sucks man. That was the pump that I was considering but I think I might either go mechanical or with Wicked Eliminator. Hope you get everything worked out bud:thumbsup:
Yes i would go another route if i had to choose again!!!!!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Sorry to read this and I hope you get your money back... I still like my FASS150... Just keeps on keeping on...

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
that sucks that you are the exception to what seems to be the rule. never heard of anyone complaing about airdog performance before.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
I sell about a handful of AirDogs every week and have yet had a customer call me with a issue.

Hey sofa, I would call Anthony or Charlie personally over at PureFlow.

James
RSD

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
over the weekend....but i checked they have been online posting on here so i know they have got it....
Well you dont KNOW I got it. I was at the Mid America Truck Show all last week. I sign in online alot at home and do not spend my nights working all the time. I get on to read on a personal note and sign off. Also I do not have access to my work email outside of work. If you are in need of assistance your best bet is to call not depend on an email. Many people can be reached here at the office other than just myself. Please dont make it look like your being ignored. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts
Also with the issues with your pump. I looked back at the pumps you have sent it. Each one that we have got back have been perfectly fine except for one that hasnt been checked yet. We at AirDog depend on people to check the things they are asked over the phone. And if they do not then we cant help fix the problem. We dont have people check things in order to get out of a warranty problem. Simply to determine where the problem is. You may need to take a look at your install this time my friend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts