Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Men,

My next mod is going to be a fuel pump....I have read some threads about problems with these units...I want to do it right the first time.SOOO which one and why?..I am thinking 95 gph but I don't know for sure.All input is valued !!

Thanks as always BILL:coocoo

·
Registered
736 Posts
i would go with FASS, i have one and have been very happy, i know it has a four year warranty too

·
700hp Club
2,199 Posts
i don't have one yet and am in the same boat, just looking around and asking, what i can tell you is at the track here i have talked to 3 guys that ran the air dog and now have the fass 150/150 installed, too many problems with the dog, no one i talked to with a fass has had anything bad to say.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
They both have a lifetime warranty.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
IMHO can't go wrong with either:thumbsup

·
Smells like Bananas
7,244 Posts
I vote for the AirDog, Cheaper, I feel its a better made unit

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
Airdog all the way. I have sold ALOT of these and not 1 warranty issue has come up. questions yes but not one warranty that i am aware of. 1/2" line all the way and everything is inlcuded to install.

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
473 Posts
I had the FASS in my 03. I'm going to be buying the airdog 100 this time. Supposed to be much quieter and slightly better air filtration than FASS. Also more compact. The 100 uses your original draw straw in the tank and the 150 uses a different draw straw since it has the capability to suck fuel faster than the factory strainer can allow in. Both ways, you'll have to drop the tank though to take the factory pump out. I am told the 150 draw straw has the chance to move around, therefore being riskier when you go low on fuel. I always fill up when my tanks is VERY low. Thats why I'll go with the 100.
Garry

·
Registered
387 Posts
I was in the same boat last week, i ended up ordering the air dog....its cheaper and from what people are saying it sounds abit better too. Still waiting for it though so i cant back anything up for ya quite yet

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
i just installed the fass and my truck threw 6 codes... anyone else have this problem?

i bypassed the stock filter as well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts