Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I would like a price on one for a 01 please

·
Registered
283 Posts
Does the Airdog100 require the "draw straw" type thing to be put into the tank. what is all involved with that install? can't decide if i want to go for it or just the pump alone

·
Registered
33 Posts
have one on the way for my 2001, but if price is right might buy another for the other truck in the makings, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Does the Airdog100 require the "draw straw" type thing to be put into the tank. what is all involved with that install? can't decide if i want to go for it or just the pump alone
As long as you do not have the in tank pump no draw straw is required.

John:thumbsup

·
Registered
283 Posts
Decided i want the Airdog100. they are still on sale for $499 right? What would be the cost for nextday and 2day to 61550? did a mechanical fuel pressure test on the truck bc after jsut installing my new gauge it read to be like 2.5lbs at idle!!! so i need one of these things quick. Let me know how to get this thing ordered. Its a 99 24valve by the way

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know you will be hearing from me on the Cummins Forum!!
Thanks for all the good words.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
PM sent to ya. I have not heard of any pulls yet but Shay from the colorado powerstroke club was telling me she was going to try and get one set up this spring. i will check back with her and she what she has come up with

·
Registered
790 Posts
could you send me a price for my truck too I don't think i need the 150 thanks :thumbsup

and even a price for the raptor

·
Registered
72 Posts
Can i get a price shipped to 76310? Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will I need anything extra to hook up the lines to a 56 gal Transfer Flow replacement tank? Can you still use the grid heaters, or are those disconnected? Because I live in the salt state of WI, are there any problems that might happen to the pump, or wiring? Are there any problems to the pump, or filters if they are covered with snow/ice? What would be the price to 53711?

Thanks for the help on my first post?

Paul

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Paul
this should work just fine and no issues in the climate you are in. i will PM you a price

·
Registered
196 Posts
i would also like a price list. dont know exactly what one i need. definately want one with the waterseperator.

thanks
shawn

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
i would also like a price list. dont know exactly what one i need. definately want one with the waterseperator.

thanks
shawn
Either airdog has the water separator with them. all depends on what your H/P needs are or will be in the future.
The 100 will feed up to 500 H/P with no issues and the 150 is good up to 1100 ponies. if you have more then that then we will need to get you the 250 super dog PM on the way

·
Registered
240 Posts
yet another price request for the 100. shipping included IF possible. thank you much.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts