Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had a problem with their fuel lines cracking? I just noticed a whole bunch of pretty deep cracks in the fuel line. Wierd thing is, the line is only cracked under the hood, the lines running under the truck are perfectly fine. Its the 1/2 inch blue fuel line that airdog supplies in their kit.:confused013:

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
I've had the same issue, even sent a sample back to pureflow, never did get a response back from them.
I replaced all my feed lines with hose from vulcan performance(bio-compatiable) I still have a short pice of the blue stuff on my return from pump to tank, it has cracks (fine) but edventually it will get replaced, mine is only a couple yrs old

·
Registered
862 Posts
There was a thread about this not to long ago if I remember right. I am pretty sure that pureflow tech. knows about the issue and I think they may even be using a different kind of line now, but not sure on that. There was also posts from different guys saying what kind of line they upgraded to to solve the problem. I want to say most used some version of parker fuel lines that were better.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I have two emails to pureflow right now and they have yet to respond.

·
Registered
211 Posts
this is common when running any of the regular style Parker pushlock, Aeroquip Socketless, Russel Twistlock, Earls Super Stock lines. the only regular style push lock style hose that will not crack is the Fragola 8000 Series Push-Lite hose. the hose that is supplied with both Air Dogs and FASS units is garbage.

·
Registered
241 Posts
yeah mine are cracking on the ends of the lines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts